Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The argus-Poyet

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Am I the only one who really doesn't care about the Poyet/Sunderland situation? I go on the Argus Sport section to read about Brighton, not bloody Poyet and him being linked with a job!

Yeah the guy done great things at Brighton, but it was Brighton who also helped Poyet. He's gone now, do we need to have all this Poyet malarkey in The Argus?!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He was our last manager, of course there is going to be interest in what he does next. Have a look at all the threads on the front page of NSC :rolleyes:

I will be very interested to see how he does there and if he has learnt anything re keeping his mouth shut in interviews, when asked loaded questions.

In fact I am interested in what is going on with all ex Albion players and managers, am I a bit weird then???

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Poyet can serve his own needs somewhere else. He did us some good as we did him but he is an entirely self serving individual that we are better off without. Good luck to Sunderland if they take him. They are welcome to him.

Am I the only one who really doesn't care about the Poyet/Sunderland situation? I go on the Argus Sport section to read about Brighton, not bloody Poyet and him being linked with a job!

Yeah the guy done great things at Brighton, but it was Brighton who also helped Poyet. He's gone now, do we need to have all this Poyet malarkey in The Argus?!

You didn't care that much you started ANOTHER Poyet thread.

Genius.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011

But it's acceptable and not worthy of a thread like this when The Argus reports Russell Slade is going somewhere? Same difference.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
He is our most recent manager (and one of the most successful) so naturally people are going to be interested in what's going on with him. Personally I wish him well wherever he goes, unless he went to Palace of course

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

Have to agree its getting boring now. Some people are obsessed with the guy and need therapy.

Agreed, and it would help if those who really didn't care refrained from reading stories about Poyet and then really not caring that much their first thought was to post ANOTHER thread on here telling the rest of us how much they don't care.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I'm not bothered about poyet,really i don't want to even hear poyets name mentioned again,tbh i've had enough of people going on about poyet,lets just drop this obsession with poyet,enough is enough he has gone and poyet is history!:moo:

So 2 minutes later you start another thread about him. Mmmm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here