Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Stadium now on Google Maps

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
It's weird if you're viewing on the Google maps app on the iPhone. If you go to satellite view, zoomed right out it's there, zoom in and it disappears and the demolished uni buildings get rebuilt and zoom in further, a mahoosive Amex appears!

Go to The Swan Pub, go to street view and there is a Shetland Pony about to cross the road.

Total irrelevance I know but made me smile.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I remember writing about Street View on here when it was announced... and someone thought the view was LIVE. :wozza:

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
Why does Turnpike Piece still appear? It was dug up during stadium construction.

Do you think it was a registered footpath and that it still, in theory exists? If so, can we demand access to it and watch the game from there? Cheaper that a season ticket, come to that it may be an ancient drove way, that we could drive sheep along. Maybe that's what the Shetland pony was looking for!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I remember writing about Street View on here when it was announced... and someone thought the view was LIVE. :wozza:

My other half thought this when street view first went live. She kept asking me to check her work as she was wanted to know whether her colleague had arrived yet.

:wozza:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here