Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest game

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I would assume two and a half hours later than usual.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Tickets appear to be selling well for this game. Reckon we could see a gate of 28k+.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Rumour has it that Forrest will be Scottish day at the Amex

Not true, it's Ashley Barnes day.

image.jpg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm doing a day trip for this one. Looking forward to it; it's looking like a potential play-off place 6 pointer.

Should be our biggest gate of the season.

But does anyone know why their maximum allocation will be 2000? I'm sure Insider said last year the maximum for league games would be 3000. I'm sure if they did take 3000 then this could potentially been the first sellout of the season

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Should be our biggest gate of the season.

But does anyone know why their maximum allocation will be 2000? I'm sure Insider said last year the maximum for league games would be 3000. I'm sure if they did take 3000 then this could potentially been the first sellout of the season

Is it down to the fact we can ask for all the money up front if a club initially wants 3,000 away tickets ? Is the allocation of anything up to the 2,000 limit on a sale or return basis ?

Is it down to the fact we can ask for all the money up front if a club initially wants 3,000 away tickets ? Is the allocation of anything up to the 2,000 limit on a sale or return basis ?

My hunch is this does not happen.

And even if it did, they can request more.

The Forest website makes it clear that their initial allocation is circa 1600 which can increase to a maximum of 2000.

They are currently only being sold to members and do not go on general sale (if there are any still available) until the weekend, so that alone would suggest there may be demand for more than 2000.

Even if we have them 3000 (whole of south and SE corner minus segregation) every home fan who wanted a ticket would still get one, so I just don't understand.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Do policing costs rise drastically when 3,000 away fans turn up in comparison to setting a 2,000 maximum ?

Do policing costs rise drastically when 3,000 away fans turn up in comparison to setting a 2,000 maximum ?

For Millwall or Palace I am sure they do.

The extra revenue though is another potential £30,000 + pies, pints etc.....

Conversely, I am sure these costs would drop if we only sold 500 tickets!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Which park and ride are you using will determine what time you need to get there, if its Mill Road then I would say 1.20 any later than that and your pushing your luck

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Don't forget as it's your first game at The Amex you have to pass the newbies initiation, namely the Pie Hat-Trick. A pie before the game, a different one at half time, and a third variation at full time :thumbsup:

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Will be my first trip to the Amex this season. Also taking my Mum for her first trip to the Amex ever. Hope she'll enjoy the North Stand, can see her getting a bit vocal after a couple of pints of Harveys...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Don't forget as it's your first game at The Amex you have to pass the newbies initiation, namely the Pie Hat-Trick. A pie before the game, a different one at half time, and a third variation at full time :thumbsup:

You left out the half dozen pints of Strongbow! ... or is that because she's a girly? lol

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

suspect this might be nearer the mark.

delighted to see the OP breaking her Amex duck - hope she has a fantastic time :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here