Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This NEWS will make some EXPLODE - Falmer station closed....

0 Not allowed!
    ....also Moulsecoomb from 9pm Saturday through till 5pm on Sunday due to shakedown

• North Stand Chat

advertising

AlecsGrandad

0 Not allowed!
      'Sustainable transport' obviously isn't a part of the permission process for music festivals.

Re: This NEWS will make some EXPLODE - Falmer station closed....

0 Not allowed!
      I'd care if we were playing Ipswich at home. In an evening kick off.

0 Not allowed!
      Total bloody joke; Souther Rail Surrender Monkey white flag waving shitters. Would not happen here I can tell you. And as for the crap over Xmas and the new year we are having new u-bahn, s-bahn and tram line built to service the new Hauptbahnhof and everything (roads, rail, trams) is still running whilst this is going on in the centre of the city. No shut downs here. And I can assure you this will be mentioned when I land at Gatwick over the Xmas period.

Southern Rail: Vee Hav Vays of Making you Walk!

There you go Ernest, I know you were expecting this. I await Tony Meola's Loan Spell's post
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brovion View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      'Sustainable transport' obviously isn't a part of the permission process for music festivals.
      Sustainable transport, any transport more like.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Should be called chavfest judging by the people at Brighton station. Did these kids look in the mirror before they left this morning ?

Not a good look kids
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      Total bloody joke; Souther Rail Surrender Monkey white flag waving shitters. Would not happen here I can tell you. And as for the crap over Xmas and the new year we are having new u-bahn, s-bahn and tram line built to service the new Hauptbahnhof and everything (roads, rail, trams) is still running whilst this is going on in the centre of the city. No shut downs here. And I can assure you this will be mentioned when I land at Gatwick over the Xmas period.

There you go Ernest, I know you were expecting this. I await Tony Meola's Loan Spell's post
      They are closed on the request of Sussex Police.

Carry on.....
      Resident Train Guru Virgo's Haircut's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Ernest, has got the times slightly wrong. Falmer and Moulescoomb are closed from 9pm this evening. Then open in the day tomorrow, but closed from 5pm til the close of service.
      Once known as Grovers & Pethick's Haircut

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post

Just got back from Berlin a month ago, and on the weekend I was there, there were a few stations closed on the S5. Biesdorf etc.

0 Not allowed!
      my front door has just closed and will open again at about 6.45 a.m tomorrow .
      FLOUNDERING...!!!