Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orphan Black

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
a new BBC3 drama was shown on Friday evening, in the first episode a lady jumps in front of a train...the following day we have train disruptions on the way to the Amex as two individuals decide to jump in front of a train.

Coincidence or are people genuinely affected by what they watch on the tele

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
People are genuinely affected . If only I could go back in time, I would never have agreed to watch ' Brokeback Mountain'.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
They should. Ive seent he first three episodes and its a great series!

Affected by the scene in OB?.... oh yes Im always murdering people after watching a crime drama.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
i watched the first one on the net...i saw the second one last friday on bbc3...when was episode three out???

It was out on BBC USA earlier this year so you can find the whole series on torrent.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
a new bbc3 drama was shown on friday evening, in the first episode a lady jumps in front of a train...the following day we have train disruptions on the way to the amex as two individuals decide to jump in front of a train.

Coincidence or are people genuinely affected by what they watch on the tele

Ban this sick filth

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Telly is clearly too violent these days. Time to reinstate this:

testcard.jpg

Hopefully, the worst that will happen in the world thereafter is that toy clowns get force fed chalk.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Telly is clearly too violent these days. Time to reinstate this:

View attachment 47235

Hopefully, the worst that will happen in the world thereafter is that toy clowns get force fed chalk.

You havent seen life on mars have you? Can anyone find for KZN a youtube clip of the testcard girl talking to Sam?

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
People are always jumping in front of trains. Funnily enough people were murdering and harming each other way before TV came out too. Unless Jack the Ripper was at the cinema the night of his first victim?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here