Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Get well soon Micky.... He is a very good lower league manager, regardless of what happened here second time round. Brighton legend.

Amen to that, transformed the Albion from cannon-fodder to champions. We wouldn't be where we are today without his input.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Get well soon Micky.... He is a very good lower league manager, regardless of what happened here second time round. Brighton legend.

Indeed ! Get well soon MA.

Isn't 51 rather a young age to need a hip replacement ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Indeed ! Get well soon MA.

Isn't 51 rather a young age to need a hip replacement ?

Maybe not for a footballer. Wardy has had both knees replaced and Adam Virgo was telling us on Albion Roar that his knee is crumbling.

D

Deleted member 2719

Maybe not for a footballer. Wardy has had both knees replaced and Adam Virgo was telling us on Albion Roar that his knee is crumbling.

Poor old Mickey.

Surely Virgs knee crumbling can not be to do with playing football, how many games has he played 250-300 doesn't sound right must be hereditary???

Does anyone listen to the Albion Roar???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Poor old Mickey.

Surely Virgs knee crumbling can not be to do with playing football, how many games has he played 250-300 doesn't sound right must be hereditary???

Does anyone listen to the Albion Roar???

Adam Hinshelwood didn't even play that many games before his knees gave out.
I listen to the Albion Roar via the podcast.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Amen to the above. Get well soon Mickey (presume this thread will be forwarded by Bozza to Port Vale?!)

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
He managed to turn us from southern softies to a well 'ard team who fought for each other and for us. Would not like to support a team built on brute strength for ever but, for a couple of years, it was great to see us bully other teams and was just what we needed to get us out of the basement.

Oh, and I listen to the Roar.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He shouldn't be out that long. My old Mum had both her's done at different times, and a 3" plate below her knee, when assaulted by a Labrador. I don't remember it slowing her up much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here