Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haye v FURY rescheduled on Feb 8th

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So much for Fury spouting that he would never agree to a rearranged fight He probably realises it is the last big pay day he will have when Haye has annihilated him and he drops down the rankings.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Now I HAVE to wait another 4 months to see Fury BATTER Haye and SMASH him to bits thanks to HAYES self HARMING. It will make the victory EVEN sweeter having to wait

There will be plenty of fights in the next four months to fill the gap. Here's one from today on Brighton seafront:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
So much for Fury spouting that he would never agree to a rearranged fight He probably realises it is the last big pay day he will have when Haye has annihilated him and he drops down the rankings.

He was never going to turn his back on this fight, there isn't another payday out there as big as this for him. Probably get more on pay per view for this, than he would if he fought for the title. Fury needs Haye, more than Haye needs Fury, at least that's what I thought before this eye incident. Now Haye needs to get his credibility back, genuine injury or not( I believe it is) there are a lot of doubters out there Haye now needs so silence more than ever.....Ernest,lol.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I dont think the fight will ever happen now. Not now anytime soon anyways, Haye will probably go for a Klitschko fight next.

If anyone is likely to get a Klitschko fight its Fury. Anyway, there is no way Hayes camp would have allowed the fight to be rescheduled, taken a slot at the MEN Arena and ppv on Sky if they weren't intending to fight.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
If anyone is likely to get a Klitschko fight its Fury. Anyway, there is no way Hayes camp would have allowed the fight to be rescheduled, taken a slot at the MEN Arena and ppv on Sky if they weren't intending to fight.

It wont happen IMO, if it does it will be way later on down the line... I bet Haye will fight a Klitschko next year, and Fury will try fight someone like Deontey Wilder in the meantime, and then maybe get a Chisora fight in December, that would be a great fight especially after the cracking fight Del Boy was in last weekend, hes in the shape of his life and mentally switched on... Thankfully Scott Quigg still gets his real title fight the week after...

Dr NBC

Former Insider
Apr 29, 2013
Mid Sussex
Why on earth would either Wladimir or Vitali Klitschko give Haye another opportunity? He did nothing in the fight against Wladimir to warrant another shot, nor has he done anything since. Whatever goodwill he may have had prior to the Wladimir fight was quickly erased when he was dancing around the cameras showing off his "broken" toe citing that for his relative non-performance that evening.

I would be shocked if he was given another chance at either of them.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Why on earth would either Wladimir or Vitali Klitschko give Haye another opportunity? He did nothing in the fight against Wladimir to warrant another shot, nor has he done anything since. Whatever goodwill he may have had prior to the Wladimir fight was quickly erased when he was dancing around the cameras showing off his "broken" toe citing that for his relative non-performance that evening.

I would be shocked if he was given another chance at either of them.

I think he is hoping Povetkin wins so he can fight him and I'm sure that is why he cried off against Fury

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here