Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ince praised by Garcia [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
[h=3]Ince praised by Garcia[/h]11:00am Monday 23rd September 2013 in Sport By Andy Naylor
2647012.jpg
Rohan Ince impressed against Bolton
ALBION head coach Oscar Garcia has praised Rohan Ince for his contribution to the victory over Bolton.
Ince, deputising in the deep-lying midfield role with Liam Bridcutt injured and Keith Andrews unavailable, was named man-of-the-match by the sponsors in the 3-1 win at The Amex.
Jake Forster-Caskey, sidelined against Wanderers by a groin injury, has also been heavily involved by Oscar.
The Spaniard said: “We’ve had many problems from the start, but I wanted to see the positive side. The positive side is that Rohan Ince is playing many minutes.
“We are playing with young players and they can help us a lot, with Caskey also, helping us a lot in this situation.
“I think he (Ince) played really well. It’s not an easy position because you play alone. There’s a little bit more pressure when we play at home. He wants to improve every day and I am very happy, because when we need him he is always fit enough to play.”
Albion are up to tenth after seeing off Wanderers to extend their unbeaten run to six matches. Oscar said: “It was a very important win for us after two tough games away against Reading and QPR."

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here