Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Judge

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
DSC00356.JPG

Now come on people this man in the hat will be riding to Selhurst and Back Sunday . All Donations gratefully Received Support the team :albion2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Give us a clue how to sponsor you and providing you keep your side of the agreement I might indulge.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Is that Vic Reeves to the right of the Judge in the hat?

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Give us a clue how to sponsor you and providing you keep your side of the agreement I might indulge.

Please tell me that this isn't to do with him stopping the 'Go left Go left' song that is probably the only song we sing that nobody else does. Apologies if it wasn't you, but saw it in another thread somewhere and assumed whoever said it was joking.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Please tell me that this isn't to do with him stopping the 'Go left Go left' song that is probably the only song we sing that nobody else does. Apologies if it wasn't you, but saw it in another thread somewhere and assumed whoever said it was joking.

It is and we agreed it, however we did not agree for how long as yet

Oh and he offered as well

Jimmy Grimble

Judging by that picture you're mates with Gareth Southgate. Surely he could sort you out a few bob?

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
It is and we agreed it, however we did not agree for how long as yet

Oh and he offered as well

Fair enough. Just seems disappointing to loose a unique song. For a few games earning money for charity would be good though.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Done, although I am sure there is a lot less of you these days, good work.

Ha ha, too true, I saw the Judge Saturday and I reckon he sold that chin in that photo to Steve Bruce. I hope he got good money for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here