Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford v Orient

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I think this will be a cracking game tonight.
I like both clubs, have fond memories of Brentford, but really pleased for Russell Slade and Coxy.
Who do you want to win?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Orient are going brilliantly, and finished last season strongly, but I just don't see it lasting.

Their squad is paper thin & they rely at least partly on Kevin Lisbie, who is getting on a bit and has spent most of his career being crap. Would love to be wrong as a trip to Orient is usually fun, but I imagine they will turn out to be a slightly stronger version of Tranmere last season: ie hang in there for a while but ultimately fall apart.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Orient are going brilliantly, and finished last season strongly, but I just don't see it lasting.

Their squad is paper thin & they rely at least partly on Kevin Lisbie, who is getting on a bit and has spent most of his career being crap. Would love to be wrong as a trip to Orient is usually fun, but I imagine they will turn out to be a slightly stronger version of Tranmere last season: ie hang in there for a while but ultimately fall apart.

Mainly they'll be relying on Russell Slade's Magic Hat

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Rissoles SALDE looks great in his hat. Can't say the same for Tiny Cox though...that's an East End haircut iif ever I saw one...and those TATS! Man aliv.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Good game so far, really impressed at the standard of football down at that level.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Come on Orient! Would be good to join us next season. ( Assuming we don't go up)

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Brentford is the only ground I have ever been thrown out of.
I was full(ers) of London Pride on entering the ground and with 5 minutes to go to half time I was dying for a p**s.
As I was in the stand I had to make my way down to the khazis at the bottom of the steps, but due to far too many Albion fans behind the goal, a steward stopped me from going down because of the bun fight.
I told him that I was busting, he just said tough, you will have to wait, the whistle went and the crowd got worse.
I told him I either go down now or i stand here and p**s myself, he told me to p**s myself then.
I lost it, called him a f*****g w*****r, my arm was straight up behind my back and I was frogmarched to the gates and chucked out.
I gave him pelters from behind the gates, he said, do you want some then, he came out the ground and we had a punch up in the street.
I landed some good ones, but he caught me with a cracker and I was on my back.
Picking myself up I went into the pub, had my p**s,counted my teeth, and went for a pint, only my wallet had fallen out of my jacket during the scrap.
I went back outside in the dark and found my wallet in the road, back to the pub and had a quick pint.
As I walked round the corner, the gate to the terrace was open, with 2 stewards guarding it, but I walked straight in and watched the 2nd half from the Ealing road terrace.
Sometimes I miss the lower leagues.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Inspired by CALDE ?

I am a straight man in my 40s and happily settled with children etc.

However. I look at Mr. Calderon with the same gaze as a "queer as a bottle of crisps" mincing hairdresser. That Man MUST ADMIT HE IS GOING BALD...it's tragic watching him tearing about with his see thru hair that is till worn long. When I saw him on telly against Reading I was holding my head in my hands and muttering "no, no no me Amigo"

For ****s sake Calderon. Get yourself down to Les's (or equivalent) and ask the Barber for a number two and a beard shave. Then I'll be happy, you'll be happy and we can all part as friends.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here