Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking Bad... wadda we going to do now?

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Just watched the penultimate episode...wow it's so dynamic. Just got to be the best series ever. One more episode then dust. Anyone out there...can you recommend an alternation or else I'm doomed to mediocrity? Hope not fixtures.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
wow, @TheDuke < a real life body without organs.

do you move? can you talk? so amazing to find one of you real life ones.

"doomed to mediocrity" - lol, oh how they laugh at you.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Just watched the penultimate episode...wow it's so dynamic. Just got to be the best series ever. One more episode then dust. Anyone out there...can you recommend an alternation or else I'm doomed to mediocrity? Hope not fixtures.

Just started watching under the dome, not a patch on breaking bad. Fills a gap.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
I love breaking bad, but the video I posted above is just hilarious after looking through my facebook today lol

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
havent seen any of it yet. I'm saving it for an entire day of Netflx marvel.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've not even started on Breaking Bad yet.....if anyone has Season 1 box set they want to get shot of, or a swap for something else....

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Borgen 3 in January, i believe. That'll be a scando-politico-emo epic.
Maybe you should watch The Bridge first series and chuckle at its high crime madcappery, whist watching the American version of it at the same time, which i am told has not been totally dissed in critique. The Bridge 2 is on in November.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Whilst I did feel at times the mid-season Skyler heavy episodes were a bit watered down and the less said about the endless Jessie 'Ive matured and am now a reasonable person/oh no I ain't, bitch' u-turns the better, it's been no holes barred AWESOME since halfway through season 4 onwards.

Will somebody PLEASE kill Pinkman!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I could never get into Breaking Bad like my mates did because every time I saw the lead actor all I see is Malcolm's dad.

Keep waiting for him to come out and act all goofy and bat shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here