Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tough Choice

Maverick

Jun 1, 2011
Just having the usual unrealistic chat at work and it came up, if offered £1,000,000 would you take it if it meant never seeing your missus/girlfriend/boyfriend ever again???

£1,000,000 or your partner??

The rules

1. all decisions are final, I have to take your first answer.
2. If you have kids with said partner you can still see them.
3. No sneaking off to see the mrs after the money is in the bank. I WILL find out.

I think I would have to stay with the wife, getting older now and a with a million quid I would probably be dead within a month!

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I think if the answer is anything other than "your partner", you need to think/are already thinking about whether you're in the right relationship, surely??

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just having the usual unrealistic chat at work and it came up, if offered £1,000,000 would you take it if it meant never seeing your missus/girlfriend/boyfriend ever again???

£1,000,000 or your partner??

My partner, no question whatsoever.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Sorry, do I actually get the money, or do I have to pay £1m to get rid of her?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I would decline the million. I wonder what the Frau would do?

Maverick

Jun 1, 2011
I think it depends on your age, the older guys (including me) say the partner whereas the younger ones would take the money.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think it depends on your age, the older guys (including me) say the partner whereas the younger ones would take the money.

The younger ones might well do, if 'partner' for them, means some bird they been out with half a dozen times, and have no real commitment to anyway. Anyone who says they would take the money, doesn't have 'a partner'.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'd take £200,000

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
It would make the question more interesting if there was a proviso added to the initial deal.

If you turn down the million and decide to stay with your partner then the same offer would then be made to your partner.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Not sure £1,000,000 is enough of a tempter these days, could spend that in a week.

£100,000,000 might get some thinking twice. ???

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

I'm 29, and had no hesitation in picking the 'partner' option.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Wouldn't the Mrs be entitled to half the money?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
It would make the question more interesting if there was a proviso added to the initial deal.

If you turn down the million and decide to stay with your partner then the same offer would then be made to your partner.

This would make a cracking Saturday night TV show!!!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
call it a monkey & her best mate thrown in & it's a done deal!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here