Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley wants Albion to wing it at The Amex [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
[h=3]Buckley wants Albion to wing it at The Amex[/h]8:30am Monday 23rd September 2013 in Albion By Andy Naylor
2647010.jpg
Will Buckley jumps for joy after setting up Inigo Calderon's goal
WILL Buckley wants Albion to wing it at The Amex.
Buckley and Kazenga LuaLua were given rare starts as a wing pair against Bolton Wanderers.
They were involved in all three goals in the space of five minutes early in the second half as Oscar Garcia's Seagulls recovered from 1-0 down to win 3-1.
Buckley set up the second for Inigo Calderon and scored the third himself after LuaLua's free-kick had been headed into his own net by Jay Spearing. Buckley told The Argus: “Even last season I don’t think me and Kaz played that many games together. I don’t know what the stats are like when we play, I’ve not looked at it, but we enjoy it.
“When Kaz gets down the left I know I need to get in the box because it’s going to be coming in because most of the time he beats his full-back, so we enjoy it.
“It’s up to the manager. We played well. Different games require different players so I think we’ll just have to see how it goes.
“We have used different players in different games. Obviously it’s up to the manager. Me and Kaz look forward to playing with each other.”
Albion, with Buckley and LuaLua paired together, scored three goals in a game for the first time under Oscar and for the second time at home since March.
Buckley said: “It’s really attacking and it’s open. “We can probably concede goals a bit more easily but it paid off with an attacking formation at home. I think the fans want to see that.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here