Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What price

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
There's some heavily optimistic valuations on here !!!!

Reminds me of another teams supporters ..... and another player ....... oh what was his name ? ....... that's it, Zaha.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Why do people keep missing the point that we don't NEED to sell Ulloa and as far as we know, he DOESN'T want to go. With Zaha, Palace needed to sell him to balance the books, and he definitely wanted to go!

We'd be ****ing idiots to sell Ulloa for less than £7-8m, wouldn't we? He was an absolute BARGAIN at £2m.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
There's some heavily optimistic valuations on here !!!!

Reminds me of another teams supporters ..... and another player ....... oh what was his name ? ....... that's it, Zaha.

Didn't they look really stupid when they only got £10m potentially rising to £15m if conditions were met for a young kid. Silly old Palace.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
£16m :lolol:

Barber wouldn't know what to do!
£16m is obviously a bit OTT actually, but we won't get a freescoring replacement for £8m, that's for sure. I'd take Ulloa over Rhodes and yet you just know £16m is the sort of price Blackburn would want. James Vaughan is the league's top scorer, and Huddersfield would expect £8m minimum, despite not being fit to lace Ulloa's boots.

If £16m makes you LOL, can we agree on £12-13m required to replace him quickly?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
That's extremely accurate as it stands. Compare what other players are worth and asses potential improvement and investment. Can you see Ulloa improving further at his age? Probably, but only a little.

If his form continues THEN he gets worth more. Right now he hasn't got his 15 goals by January, so you can't value him towards 10 like some are.

So you do agree with a value of Ulloa nearing £10m?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Whatever figure we think of, we should then double it. That seems to have worked well for Southampton and Palace over the years!
We on the other hand, always seem to get mugged when selling in the transfer market (except for Adam Virgo - and, to be fair, Liverpool paid us a fair price for Lawro).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here