Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What price

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Assuming Gus gets another job in the Premier what price do you think TB would consider selling Liam and Leo for or more to the point what would PB advise TB as the price. I think anything in excess of £3m for Liam and £4m for Leo. This represrents a good return on both for their time with us.

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm hoping Gus gets a job abroad for his next job.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Assuming Gus gets another job in the Premier what price do you think TB would consider selling Liam and Leo for or more to the point what would PB advise TB as the price. I think anything in excess of £3m for Liam and £4m for Leo. This represrents a good return on both for their time with us.
Well considering we turned down £5m from Palace for Leo, I'd suggest those prices are bollox

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why does anyone think a person dismissed from their last job, has won one League 1 title is Premiership Quality as a manager ?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Idiot

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
£4m wouldn't be much of a fee for Ulloa, I think your valuation for Bridcutt is closer (if a bit stingy).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well considering we turned down £5m from Palace for Leo, I'd suggest those prices are bollox

Where does that come from, it was only a rumour. £4m would double our outlay so good busiess in the immediate future but not on what he could earn us with promotion but we seem obsesed with sticking to the FFP.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My figures for January

Bridcutt 5 Million
Ulloa. 6 Million

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Glad your not the chairman have you any idea how much he would cost to replace?

We bought him for £2m perhaps they know of another similar cheap buy in Europe but I am sure that the club would consider £4m for him for 6 months wih us =a good initial return on our investment.

None of us have any idea of the finances of the club and the valuation they put on players or have ben offered. This is just a discussion of views of supporters.

Last edited:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Bridcutt - £5m
Ulloa - £6.5/7m

With Ince and Andrews(if he signs permanently) I'm not as worried about losing Bridcutt but only at the right price.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
We can say no in January much like we did a few weeks ago. We are not a selling club anymore and the value of ulloa and bridcut is great than a fee paid in pounds and pence with 4 months of a league campaign left.

When they call bloom says they're not for sale and hangs up.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If Gus goes to Bolton, would he recall Andrews ( in the January transfer window when he would be allowed to ), just to spite us ???

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that wherever he goes he will try to sign Bridcutt and Ulloa to jo Whether or not they go will depend for their part on the club and for our part on the fee offered. Every player has a price.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here