Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Di Canio Gone -

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would rather Pullis get the job as Gus would come in for Bridcutt and Ulloa and I wouldnt want to lose either, irrespective of how well Ince and Barnes have stood in for them.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Well looking at how Ellis Short does business his replacement will be at the ready so wont be long till someone comes in! I imagine it will be Pulis but who knows. A bit of a joke decision for me

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Well looking at how Ellis Short does business his replacement will be at the ready so wont be long till someone comes in! I imagine it will be Pulis but who knows. A bit of a joke decision for me

That will excite the fans no doubt.........

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
BBC say he has gone, thought he might have lasted til Monday lunchtime. Bad news for Liverpool fans hoping to keep their good run going.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
If Gus is appointed Sunderland Manager I think he will do a very good job for them.
Just a gut feeling thats all.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007

Di Mateo is rumoured but you would do better with Pulis - it won't be pretty but he will keep you up with what you have got plus two journeymen

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If Gus is appointed Sunderland Manager I think he will do a very good job for them.
Just a gut feeling thats all.

Trouble is that Gus is pretty much a DiCanio Lite.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bad news for Palace that the only team in sufficient disarray to be currently worse than them is likely to start picking up now.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
That will excite the fans no doubt.........

I cant wait if it is :shootself it would be so boring, at least PDC was trying to bring in playmakers even if it did not work - this short amount of time is no where near enough to give a manager a go especially after just bringing in 14 of his own players. Must be more to this than a simple sacking - most probably a bust up in the dressing room / chairmans office

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here