Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holloway post match....

Can anyone translate for me?

I heard something about "Scrumpy Jack" "Gasheads" & "Bannister & Warboys" but after that I was lost.:hilton:

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Brilliant. Basically admits that they are absolute dog shite. Although we already knew I'm glad I finally agree with something he has said.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Looks as if Wurzel needs a couple of pints of Gaviscon, he seems to have terrible indigestion

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Err.....hang on. SURELY it was the referees fault with their ongoing conpiracies against shite teams thrown together at the last minute who are completely out of their depth.

I can only assume this interview was heavily cut.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Any club gaining promotion to the top flight must have a settled team, surely? Get the squad you want early and work from there. It seems they have panicked and bought wildly. Having said that, it's going to take time for the team to gel. They are playing catch up already.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
shh its the prem! and 18 mill in transfer window is hardly gonna send us back into admin, how are albions finances at the moment? worry about your own club

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
shh its the prem! and 18 mill in transfer window is hardly gonna send us back into admin, how are albions finances at the moment? worry about your own club

He says, posting on another club's forum...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What a total waste of a Premiership place. I'm not saying we'd have stayed up, but we'd at LEAST have had a bit of a go at it.

Wurzels mob have ponced a flukey ticket to the Ball, then gone shopping at the last knockings of the jumble sale down at the local Heart Foundation, thrown together a truly tragic outfit (and paid a STUPENDOUS amount for half of it), chucked some of it away without even using it, and are now parading themselves around in front of the proper Premier League teams in a desperate attempt to try and "fit in". Now everyone is turning up at their gaff genuinely embarrassed to have to be seen playing there.

It would be funny, if it wasn't so crushingly pitiful.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011

maybe not, but the massive wages in the championship next season might :)

our finances are sound, and probably we are THE club doing the most for FFP.

i would rather be solid in the championship than look like massive clowns in a falling down stadium - you might actually devalue the EPL, and lower its revenue for coming seasons.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Its not only the £18M in transfer payments paid out , when you add on the entire wages at the club this season its got to be very near to the £60M Palace will get for finishing bottom. The only good news is once all the mercenaries are gone next season , the £15M per season in parachute payments will cover the wages for those players signed on big money 4 year deals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here