Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilf Zaha's diary today

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
7.00am Really looking forwards to the Manchester derby. With RVP and Wazza in form we have an excellent chance of 3 points at Maine Road. My old team Palace should win too as Swansea had a tough match in Europe on Thursday

10.00am Arrive at Old Trafford for team meeting. Manager not looking me in the eye, could start for the first time today after all the problems Ashely Young has had.

10.01am Manager hands out squad details, Oh.

10.02am Catch the 192 bus back to Stockport. At least I can watch both my teams get three points today.

13.30 Palace kick off, I'm feeling good about this one

13.32. Palace one down. Oh.

14.40 Palace two down.

15.18 Palace appeal for their first corner, unlucky not to get it too, ref is clearly biased.

16.05 Match kicks off at Maine Road, come on United. Our blue away kit is looking lighter than I remember. Where's RVP?

16.15 Goalllll. What's going on, Sky Sports is saying that City have scored. Then realise that United are playing in red.

16.58 We are weathering the storm, luckily the experience of Howard Webb will keep it to 1-0 half time, and a great team talk from Mr Ferguson will inspire a comeback

16.59 2-0. But we have come back from worse than this.

17.10 I am sure Sir Alex has inspired the lads

17.11 3-0

17.15 4-0. On a positive note I am sure to start next week, won't I?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Pointless thread. The lad is a class footballer, ex Palace or not. He'll do well in the future for Utd and for England.

The obsession with any possible Palace link some people have is laughable.

Pointless thread. The lad is a class footballer, ex Palace or not. He'll do well in the future for Utd and for England.

Pointless Post - the JackHunt is pony and will probably do Ok for Wigan in the future.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Oh lighten up, its a football thing you know, just like the "one nil down three one up Doogie Freeman f**ked it up, with a nik nak paddy whack give a dog a bone crystal palace f*** of home" song from yesterday.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Wasn't on the bench today.

Injured?

With RVP injured, if he can't get on the bench, what's the point in being there.

Out on loan soon?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
:lolol: Well I found it funny!
Then again, I don't rate him higher than a decent championship player, nothing to do with smellhurst links.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
"He's just not good enough" :lol:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Oh lighten up, its a football thing you know, just like the "one nil down three one up Doogie Freeman f**ked it up, with a nik nak paddy whack give a dog a bone crystal palace f*** of home" song from yesterday.

Totally different. That involved Brighton, the club we all support. This didn't involve either Brighton or Crystal Palace. Bizzare obsession thread, cringeworthy.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Agreed,hopefully Zaha will do well for England and and better than his other Man U team mates. We need to see some value for the public after the subsidy of his former employer...

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
7.00am Really looking forwards to the Manchester derby. With RVP and Wazza in form we have an excellent chance of 3 points at Maine Road. My old team Palace should win too as Swansea had a tough match in Europe on Thursday

10.00am Arrive at Old Trafford for team meeting. Manager not looking me in the eye, could start for the first time today after all the problems Ashely Young has had.

10.01am Manager hands out squad details, Oh.

10.02am Catch the 192 bus back to Stockport. At least I can watch both my teams get three points today.

13.30 Palace kick off, I'm feeling good about this one

13.32. Palace one down. Oh.

14.40 Palace two down.

15.18 Palace appeal for their first corner, unlucky not to get it too, ref is clearly biased.

16.05 Match kicks off at Maine Road, come on United. Our blue away kit is looking lighter than I remember. Where's RVP?

16.15 Goalllll. What's going on, Sky Sports is saying that City have scored. Then realise that United are playing in red.

16.58 We are weathering the storm, luckily the experience of Howard Webb will keep it to 1-0 half time, and a great team talk from Mr Ferguson will inspire a comeback

16.59 2-0. But we have come back from worse than this.

17.10 I am sure Sir Alex has inspired the lads

17.11 3-0

17.15 4-0. On a positive note I am sure to start next week, won't I?

Great post, superb use of humour involving sarcasm and the comic assumption that Zaha can write.

TNBA

TTF

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He has gone to the wrong club!!!

To get a game, he should have gone to a stoke or west brom. I am sure he is not a moyes type player and moyes inherited him.

It will be criminal if he goes to waste in manure's stiffs.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He has gone to the wrong club!!!

To get a game, he should have gone to a stoke or west brom. I am sure he is not a moyes type player and moyes inherited him.

It will be criminal if he goes to waste in manure's stiffs.

Would he fancy a loan move, I wonder, to say....Palace?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Would he fancy a loan move, I wonder, to say....Palace?

Unfortunately, Premier League clubs cannot get players in on 93 day loans, and cannot sign players in the loan window.

It would be funny though if he came to the albion :lolol:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Unfortunately, Premier League clubs cannot get players in on 93 day loans, and cannot sign players in the loan window.

It would be funny though if he came to the albion :lolol:

Would he get in your team ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here