Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Augustien

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
We play much better when he's not playing IMO. Looked unfit in the games I saw him play

With Andrews and Bridcutt to come back in, I'm not sure where he fits in.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He clearly won't be fully fit as he hardly played for Swansea and he didn't have a full preseason, give him a chance before writing him off, Lopez hasn't exactly started brilliantly either but we know what he can do when up to speed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Even so he was still more effective than Hammond and too a lesser extent Dicker.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Squad player until he proves himself on the pitch . If injury free he will get chances to impress, I think there's plenty of potential there. I keep saying it but we have really strong squad in midfield, we're gonna need them.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Squad player until he proves himself on the pitch . If injury free he will get chances to impress, I think there's plenty of potential there. I keep saying it but we have really strong squad in midfield, we're gonna need them.

Our midfield is really ridiculous now. Add to the fact that Jfc and march could kick on and become decent players for us. Most my life has seen the Albion mostly have powder puff midfielder. Loving it.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
He certainly possesses the ability to be brilliant at this level. We thankfully have other suitable options though.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
TBF we were misfiring all over the place in first few games. Agustien will sharpen up and reckon he'll play a big part this season ... much more concerned about Dave who has largely been a passenger throughout, strangely

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Thought David was a lot better yesterday but still not up to the latter part of last seasons form though.

He could hardly be any worse!

Was one of our best last season but wouldn't be starting now if we had others fit. Hopefully he'll rediscover his form but I'm wondering if all the pre season ifs and buts haven't had an effect

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We play much better when he's not playing IMO. Looked unfit in the games I saw him play

On the bench.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Our midfield is very strong when they are all available. Losing Hammond and Dicker but replacing them with Andrews, Augustein and Ince looks pretty good to me.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He could hardly be any worse!

Was one of our best last season but wouldn't be starting now if we had others fit. Hopefully he'll rediscover his form but I'm wondering if all the pre season ifs and buts haven't had an effect

Personally I thought he was dreadful, set pieces need to be removed from him, he hit the first man every time and the one time he did get it in it sailed behind for a goal kick. His tackling is weak and if others are fit could struggle to make the bench on current form.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Agustien will be a key player come the end of the season. Like Dave this time last season, he seemed woeful. Fitness and confidence are massively important and clearly big Kemy is struggling for both.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Agustien will be a key player come the end of the season. Like Dave this time last season, he seemed woeful. Fitness and confidence are massively important and clearly big Kemy is struggling for both.

I thought he was ok at Birmingham, I'm more concerned fitness wise. Hasn't he always been a bit injury prone?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I really wont judge him until he gets to play with Orlandi and Bridcutt

I think Kemy is a very good player.

He has taken up some excellent positions but not been found quickly enough in the games I have seen.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila

On the bench

We have 4 great CMs ahead of him and will no doubt sign another couple as seem to love having about 15 in every year's squad. Orlandi to come back too, plenty of depth behind him. As said he is better than Hammond or Dicker though

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here