Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First manager to be AXED ?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Sacking Kiwomya wouldn't go down very well with a certain group of lawyers.

Di Canio will be doing well to survive a full year there.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I can see Pardew going soon. It's funny because I hate the man and Newcastle have a very unique and unattractive hierarchy situation. A new manager might be put off.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
And you can bet Gus "Who?" Poyet will be touting himself like fury for the vacancies when they emerge.

No matter. We're on the Os-car.

I can see Pardew going soon. It's funny because I hate the man and Newcastle have a very unique and unattractive hierarchy situation. A new manager might be put off.
The Sunderland v Newcastle game at the end of October could deliver an interesting result. Win the game and keep your job.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would think Freedman must be favourite to go next as the Bolton chairman Gartside is not a man to accept 2nd best for Bolton who he believes should be automatically put into the Champions League. I think that he will turn them around not to get promoted but not relegated either if given the time but I dont think that he will be given much time.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Got to be Di Canio after his antics with the fans yesterday, then blaming his players again in the post match interview. Although I see Freedman says his job is safe, so that's him gone tomorrow then.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I would think Freedman must be favourite to go next as the Bolton chairman Gartside is not a man to accept 2nd best for Bolton who he believes should be automatically put into the Champions League. I think that he will turn them around not to get promoted but not relegated either if given the time but I dont think that he will be given much time.

If Yeovil pull off the unthinkable at The Reebok next week that will be time up for sure

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Got to be Di Canio after his antics with the fans yesterday, then blaming his players again in the post match interview. Although I see Freedman says his job is safe, so that's him gone tomorrow then.

I agree, got to be one of those surely. Not be surprised if Di Canio is gone this week, to be polite he quite clearly is unusual.:mad:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Chris Morgan of Sheffield United must be looking over his shoulder.

Freedman will go tomorrow shortly followed by Holloway - then Freedman back to Palace, where he can buy countless defenders and take them back to their rightful place at the foot of the Championship :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here