Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away fans today

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
Not much noise from their lot today! Probably the quietest fans we have had here? Although being bottom of the league there isn't much to sing about of course, but still, get behind your team!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
500 isn't a terrible effort when they live that far up north. I did expect 900-1100 though.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
They brought a lot more last year! Expect there's a few banned from their behaviour last time

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
500 isn't a terrible effort when they live that far up north. I did expect 900-1100 though.

Oh no, definitely not a bad number considering the distance, just thought there would have been more songs. I would have said about the same to have been expected to come down too.

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
They brought a lot more last year! Expect there's a few banned from their behaviour last time

Yeah probably! And were in a better position in the league too!

Glanders

Mar 12, 2012
When a couple of their players went up to applaud their fans at the end, one or two were giving them some right stick - waving five pound notes at them etc. Love it.

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
When a couple of their players went up to applaud their fans at the end, one or two were giving them some right stick - waving five pound notes at them etc. Love it.

Oh really! Didn't see that! Sounds similar to wolves fans last season. To be fair, neither should really be in this league (or league one!).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Surprised how few there were considering they had twice as many last season. Maybe the aggro with the stewards last time put lots off.

If apathy is that bad then they're heading for administration.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Surprised how few there were considering they had twice as many last season. Maybe the aggro with the stewards last time put lots off.

If apathy is that bad then they're heading for administration.

A load of them would have come last year to do a new ground.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
One of their fans was on 6-0-6 and was very complimentary about the way we played.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fair play to those that did show up as Dougie has got them playing shite football. Full marks to Keith Andrews for jumping out of the car before it crashed.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Oh really! Didn't see that! Sounds similar to wolves fans last season. To be fair, neither should really be in this league (or league one!).

I take it you are saying they should be in league two then! They are where they are - fed up with this big club thing leeds - bolton etc why should they be in the top tier, just because they were a so called BIG CLUB.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Please tell me the rotund fella down the front had a really hairy jumper on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here