Ukraine blog

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Top stuff, very interesting

mdotw

Aug 20, 2003
You want to live next door to a Ukrainian family like I do, they are ignorant, arrogant and have made our life hell with their noise, loud TV and mad daughter who constantly screams, the mother is a supposedly a doctor the man a taxi driver (not saying taxi drives don't have brains at all) so you would think the wife would have a brain and know how to control her daughter, doors slam all night so we cannot sleep. Got our own back when they sent police around my house saying I was being abusive which I wasn't so I played the tapes of them screaming at their daughter seems to have shot themselves in the foot since then its all gone quiet. I for one would never visit that country after living next door to them. Sorry for the negative piece but when I saw your heading "one of my favourite countries" my wife and I just laughed. Maybe we are just unlucky as I realise you get good and bad everywhere. This all started when they bought a dog and dumped it all day in the garden to constantly bark, I then complained as they did not listen to me to local ASBO team, they were warned then started all the banging of doors, loud TV and so on like their pay back, only for me to make more complaints to the ASBO team, hopefully its now got in to their thick brains they cannot do this.

Last edited:

Dec 29, 2011
You want to live next door to a Ukrainian family like I do, they are ignorant, arrogant and have made our life hell with their noise, loud TV and mad daughter who constantly screams, the mother is a supposedly a doctor the man a taxi driver (not saying taxi drives don't have brains at all) so you would think the wife would have a brain and know how to control her daughter, doors slam all night so we cannot sleep. Got our own back when they sent police around my house saying I was being abusive which I wasn't so I played the tapes of them screaming at their daughter seems to have shot themselves in the foot since then its all gone quiet. I for one would never visit that country after living next door to them. Sorry for the negative piece but when I saw your heading "one of my favourite countries" my wife and I just laughed. Maybe we are just unlucky as I realise you get good and bad everywhere. This all started when they bought a dog and dumped it all day in the garden to constantly bark, I then complained as they did not listen to me to local ASBO team, they were warned then started all the banging of doors, loud TV and so on like their pay back, only for me to make more complaints to the ASBO team, hopefully its now got in to their thick brains they cannot do this.

Stopped reading after two lines, but there are literally thousands of English (chavvy) families like that. Judging a whole country on one family is so closed minded it's unreal, I've met loads of people from Ukraine and they're all lovely. Quietly spoken and very kind.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ukraine is a fantastic country ( bar the fact a lot works on backhanders and bribery ), and Ukrainians a great people as a whole.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Stopped reading after two lines, but there are literally thousands of English (chavvy) families like that. Judging a whole country on one family is so closed minded it's unreal, I've met loads of people from Ukraine and they're all lovely. Quietly spoken and very kind.

Or just a typical family with a typical teen in the house?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
good account. Must've cost a few quid to get all those photos developed.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave

Indeed, how does 1 family reflect a nation? If you came on NSC you would think that a high number of Brighton fans are illiterate morons! oh......................

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
good account. Must've cost a few quid to get all those photos developed.

LOL, thank god for digital cameras! I would have gone bust by now or perhaps would be more selective in picture taking if it was still film cameras!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here