Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Di Canio the clown

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How long has he got left? I reckon 2 weeks maximum.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Blokes a caricature of himself. Get thee gone.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I am loving reading all this from a tin pot club who had some Spanish non-league style day today. Sunderland will forever draw in a bigger manager than Brighton and Di Canio should be given more time but quite possibly in this day and age will not which is a real shame. I would hate to see Pulis but as long as anyone keeps Sunderland I dont care

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Why does he deem it necessary to cover his mouth with his hand when discussing tactics? (as if anyone gives a toss what he is saying)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I am loving reading all this from a tin pot club who had some Spanish non-league style day today. Sunderland will forever draw in a bigger manager than Brighton and Di Canio should be given more time but quite possibly in this day and age will not which is a real shame. I would hate to see Pulis but as long as anyone keeps Sunderland I dont care

The bloke like yourself is a complete ............ End of thread

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011

A really really bold quote.

For me personally, Sunderland is a slum up north with a football club based on factory workers and estates of squalor, with no real history to mention, that thinks it is a big club just because there is nothing else to do up there but watch the footy.

Probably be passing you in the summer, oh, and Poyet and Garcia are both bigger names in the world of football than many of your recent managers.

Your current replacement is doing such a good job though dont you think? Mid table although only after a handful of games and out of the only cup you should have given yourself a chance in

not sure of your point to be honest, are you saying that OG should have us 6 points clear at the top in order to be judged against the fascist?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Accident waiting to happen anywhere Di Canio ventures

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
One man and his dog don't even bother to watch Blunderland when they drop to the Championship. Total non entity of a club, only the rivalry with Newcastle keeps them in the news.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here