Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All our yesterdays

Jan 30, 2008
CHESTERFIELD AWAY THE YEAR THEY CLOSED THE TERRACING BEHIND THE GOAL AND WE ALL WENT IN THE SEATS THINK WE WON 1.0 , PROBABLY THE BEST DRINK UP FOR MANY A YEAR ............anyone :drink:
regards
DR

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I know the one you're talking about. Remember being disappointed that they didn't open the terrace for us but due to the roof we ended up with a much better atmosphere.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I remember Chesterfield away in 2004 where the terrace was closed Throught the first half we were singing 'we are the terracing' and they opened it at half time. We won 2-0. Think Butters scored the first and Chris Iwelumo scored a screamer on debut. He looked absolutely shattered and just swung at the ball 25/30yards out and it nestled into the top corner

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I remember Chesterfield away in 2004 where the terrace was closed Throught the first half we were singing 'we are the terracing' and they opened it at half time. We won 2-0. Think Butters scored the first and Chris Iwelumo scored a screamer on debut. He looked absolutely shattered and just swung at the ball 25/30yards out and it nestled into the top corner

Was that the one where the keeper was called Muggleton, and various Harry Potter jokes were used to give him grief throughout the second half?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Wasn't this also the famous (infamous) coke bottle throwing incident?

Someone celebrated and a bottle left their hands and it was, if I recall correctly, massively overreacted too?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
did you go up on the choo choo,did you get introduced to the guests that day???
regards
DR

on the train,dont know about guests?lively before and after,we got separated before the game as it was going off everywhere,ended up just 4 of us at one stage and lets say we were lucky,dived into a boozer and bumped into some main lads from bha,happy days

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here