Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freedman!

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Had this to say:

"Apart from four crazy minutes in the second half there's absolutely nothing in that game. The first goal was the killer. If we had kept our concentration then, things could have been different."

Either delusional or at a different game to me.

Dislike him even more now.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Had this to say:

"Apart from four crazy minutes in the second half there's absolutely nothing in that game. The first goal was the killer. If we had kept our concentration then, things could have been different."

Either delusional or at a different game to me.

Dislike him even more now.

Don't be too harsh. He'll be getting his P45 on Monday.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Delusional

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That will probably be the worst Championship team to visit the Amex this season.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Their best 'proper' chance came courtesy of the ref's throughball

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
To be fair it's very fine margins - did we not have more chances last season against them and ended up losing?!

I don't think Bolton played particularly worse today. Although they were crap.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Nothing in it? Bolton offered nothing, they might as well just have conceded the 3 point before kick off rather than put in a display like that.

Possibly worse than last year.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They only brought 500 and about 15 of them f****d off when we scored the 3rd. Tells you all you need to know.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
A lot of posters are over hyping our own performance. We were shocking to the latter stages of the first half.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Bolton boss Dougie Freedman said:
"I think my job is very safe. I don't ignore speculation surrounding my job but I don't feel the pressure of it.
"When you've been in the game for so long you learn to deal with speculation about being sacked. It doesn't faze me at all and it's my job to take the blame away from my players.
"I understand more than anyone exactly what we have to do to turn things around. We need a couple of players in on loan and time to gel as a team."

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here