Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Adams in the tunnel after the game.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Tony Adams was at the game today and went with us on a tour where he met Oscar, before he left us to go and see Upson in the changing room. I asked him for his view of the game and got a 5 minute detailed analysis - very impressive indeed. Top guy.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 416
Last edited by a moderator:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Tony Adams was at the game today and went with us on a tour where he met Oscar, before he left us to go and see Upson in the changing room. I asked him for his view of the game and got a 5 minute detailed analysis - very impressive indeed. Top guy.

View attachment 47149

View attachment 47150

Try looking at that with an Ipad. You'll be there all night turning the ****er upside down.

I'll take your word that its the turps nudger in chief.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Ok - I think (hope) they'll come out the right way this time!

adams1.jpgadams2.jpg

He said that he thought it was a "decent" game. He picked out Kaz as our star man, with a notable mention for Ince. He was surprised that PIG punched as often as he did, thinking that he should have caught at least two. He dissed Spearing. As I write this, I realise that some of the more juicy stuff is perhaps not suitable for posting on a public forum; he was surprisingly honest about 4 players - 2 of ours and two of theirs, but I doubt he'd want his comments publicised, since they weren't entirely flattering (interestingly, Spanish Dave wasn't mentioned). He liked Oscar's influence on our style of play. On observing the players warming down on the bikes, he commented that in his day "two pints was considered a suitable warm down".

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Our 2 players..... Barnes and Crofts??

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Excuse me if I dont give a shit what Tony Adams thinks.

Last seen failing at management in Azerbaijan

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here