Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua Gesturing to the North Stand.....we need to be louder!!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
As i am sure its been mentioned before people try to get it going but its not one voice but 2 half the time. Drowns out the affect. That and the fact songs peater out quickly which means it makes it hard to keep a continious noise going.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Funny atmosphere to start with today. It didn't help that there were so few Bolton fans and that Bolton were terrible ... even when they fluked a lead, you never sensed that we'd lose the game. Much better (obviously) as the goals flew in. A mixture of cheering and laughter.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
North west corner I'd say

I was in the north stand with the east stand on my left looking at the pitch. When we scored they gathered in front of where we was and he got excited straight after the goal and was geeing us on. But did he go do something after.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Quiet all round today - not helped by a dismal showing by the Bolton few.
If we were quiet (even in the quieter moments) how would you describe the Reading fans?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I lost my voice.
I think some people are embarrassed to sing along as they don't want to be heard singing on there own.

Solution: More alcohol, bring down the prices for a certain period of time. Have the wondering beerboys/girls with the bottles walking around £2 for a bottle or buy two and get one half price. More alcohol = more fans who'd want a rowdy day of shouting, then boom.

Bloom, my CV is ready to be read if you ever want to rid PB.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Solution: More alcohol, bring down the prices for a certain period of time. Have the wondering beerboys/girls with the bottles walking around £2 for a bottle or buy two and get one half price. More alcohol = more fans who'd want a rowdy day of shouting, then boom.

Haha. Sounds very American and a good idea. You've got a job!!
I think the food/drinks needs to come down in price. Because the cheaper things are the more people would buy.

On a serious note, how do we get more people to sing along??

Jan 30, 2008

problem with that is that the Werthers gang aren't going to be happy bunnys AND LIZ COSTA WILL BE ON THE PHONE TO THE LOCAL PRESS ???
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
haha. Sounds very american and a good idea. You've got a job!!
I think the food/drinks needs to come down in price. Because the cheaper things are the more people would buy.

stop people over 60 attending football :thumbsup:
regards
DR

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Haha. Sounds very American and a good idea. You've got a job!!

We'll bring back the Gully's girls, instead we'll call them something like "The Saturdays" And we'll make sure they're effing hot, wearing skimpy and questionable outfits that'll cause any old man's pacemaker to go off pace.

We'll sell seagull beer hats; the straws will be hidden by seagull's wings, we'll make the seagull look aggressive and fierce. We'll bring back the shirt gun, instead we'll fire out beer.

Seriously: we need more individuals to stand up and rally the crowd, I'd love it though if we got all the vocal fans into groups around the stadium to uplift the mood. I'll be honest, it's fairly intimidating to chant if no one around is. I'm not boisterous enough.

problem with that is that the Werthers gang aren't going to be happy bunnys AND LIZ COSTA WILL BE ON THE PHONE TO THE LOCAL PRESS ???
regards
DR
If I become CEO, fancy becoming my head of knuckledragger operations?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here