Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player App

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Having failed to ever get the commentary working on the Seagulls Player App, I received an interesting communication from Perform.

They have stopped supporting the app and further told me I should contact The Football League with any enquiries.

The app simply won't connect to the commentary. Take a look at the review on the Google App store...

Can we have some official update from the club as to how to receive the commentary via Android devices..

What is going on ?

Perform also have this ridiculous security policy of locking out an account if logged into 4 times in a hour, ON THE SAME DEVICE !

So if like myself you try different browsers or reinstall the app to attempt to get the commentary they lock you out. You have to email them (no automatic reset) and they can take an hour to respond.

This is quite frankly an awful service.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I have passed this onto the Football League, last weekend. I am still awaiting a response. As soon as I get one, I will respond.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
From the FL:

The app issue will sit with the othermedia, if the club can contact the fan and get the following then we can investigate.

• Username, Password, games tried to listen to and device.

If the fan contacts Perform directly they will lift the login restriction.

Can you PM info across and I will forward on - along with your email too - thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here