Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaz

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Definite MoM for me today. Oscar seems to be getting the best out of him. Never stopped running and constantly caused them problems.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Played well. Deserved a goal. If the crossbar shot had gone in he would have probably been MOM. Ince was very very good though. Very strong in the challenge with good distribution.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fair play to Kaz he was a total cock last season but has really turned it around.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Ince was excellent today. But how Kaz' s performance didn't get him MOM is beyond me. He was just unbelievably good today. I don't think Baptiste tackled him once. Every time he got the ball Bolton were bricking it, and usually with good reason. Long may it continue.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Kaz had a great 2nd half. 1st looked dangerous but a couple of poor crosses. Ince dominated the midfield. Close call but would have given it to Ince.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Showed his best today, but he seems to need a 'spark' from elsewhere to get going.

It seems very easy to get to his confidence.
The moment something goes wrong, there's a downward spiral of shiteness.

Today the whole team clearly cranked it up for the second half, and whoosh, KLL was a different player.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I dont agree with this view that hes better as an impact sub, good to see him starting some games this season, been frustrating to see him just get 20 mins here and there for 2 seasons. His undoubted quality and talent starting to really shine, was absolutely unstoppable today

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
One strange thing today was we had a lot of corners however we had a vertically challenged team given all their back four were Shrek sized.

So why take so long to decide that our tallest player Ince could go up for corners ?

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Kaz for me. But Greer, Ward and Kuszscack were also almost up there too. Can't remember any Ward or Greer mistakes all game.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I dont agree with this view that hes better as an impact sub, good to see him starting some games this season, been frustrating to see him just get 20 mins here and there for 2 seasons. His undoubted quality and talent starting to really shine, was absolutely unstoppable today

I agree. I wonder if starting games might boost his confidence a bit, hopefully pushing him forwards as a player.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here