Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well happy

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Bridcutt , Orlandi, Spanish Len , CMS , .......Hoskins all out injured , the likes of Augustien , Adam EL Adb , Andrews available.......my goodness.....oh my goodness.:bhasign:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Finally we learn how to win a game from behind at the Amex..

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
That for me as I'm sure for others must be very pleasing. ...monkey off the back etc......

i think this is the most important thing to come from todays game

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully the monkey is now firmly off our back regarding not winning after going behind at the Amex.

Awesome result

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm happy because we have real strength in depth now, get in a loan striker and our injured and suspended players back and we are gonna give this season a right good go. I love the way Oscar has speeded our play up and if we could make the playoffs last year with so many drawn games we should be able to match that at least. QPR apart I'm not convinced that anyone else is gonna be stronger than us over a season.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
And I love the way Oscar appears to have instilled a real self-belief in the players.

To me that's the important thing, After losing in last seasons play off's and then all the Gus situation it would've been easy for the players to drop their heads and struggle this season especially with our injury problems as well but he's really got them playing with belief.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
"Well happy"
I think that is what the players are. Greer looks happier and is playing well, Kaz looks lively and enjoying himself, Crofts looks a different player this season.
I think that Oscar is letting them play, with the players knowing that any criticisms will not be made public, and that the players will get supported in the press.
Ward looks like he is enjoying playing for us, Upson was happy to sign for us.
Even the so called fringe players have come in and played with no fear.....perhaps the mood in the camp is good.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Just a shame that Oscar only had a short amount of time to work with the squad pre season. Considering the injuries it's a good start.
Now he is finding his feet...as are the squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here