Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big delays from London

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009
A quick warning for anyone coming down from London direction. Am at Victoria and no trains are leaving at all at the moment due to another person hit by a train, this time at Clapham Junction.

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York
Was on platform 13 at the time when they jumped in front of the train. Awful scenes, air ambulance is currently circling trying to land. I'm waiting for a cab to East Croydon

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Was on platform 13 at the time when they jumped in front of the train. Awful scenes, air ambulance is currently circling trying to land. I'm waiting for a cab to East Croydon

Ditto - horrific

Jumped on train to Wimbledon now getting tram to e.croydon

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009
Beginning to think I am going to miss at least the whole first half despite setting off at 12:20 5 minutes away from Victoria :(

When i saw what you guys said about Clapham J i ran to the tube and went to London Bridge. Now on a slow train from east Croydon to Brighton which was the only one going.

Planner is telling me to change at Haywards Heath for Lewes but my instinct is that all trains coming from London to Lewes will not turn up.

Sort of hoping this has effected all the Bolton fans as badly as me so kick off gets delayed but I don't see any of them on this train.

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Beginning to think I am going to miss at least the whole first half despite setting off at 12:20 5 minutes away from Victoria :(

Someone makes reference to a suicide/death and you reply with travel woes?!

Worst ever use of quoting on NSC!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Someone makes reference to a suicide/death and you reply with travel woes?!

Worst ever use of quoting on NSC!
i appreciate suicide/death is very upsetting, and i cant imagine how horrible these people lives must be in order for them to commit suicide. However, i feel doing such an act in public view is very selfish. Putting aside the trivial worries of being late for a football game for a moment, because lets be honest it IS JUST A GAME. But Imagine how horrified a small child would be having witnessed such an incident!

D

Deleted member 18477

i appreciate suicide/death is very upsetting, and i cant imagine how horrible these people lives must be in order for them to commit suicide. However, i feel doing such an act in public view is very selfish. Putting aside the trivial worries of being late for a football game for a moment, because lets be honest it IS JUST A GAME. But Imagine how horrified a small child would be having witnessed such an incident!

And the train driver whos just trying to do his job and also all the other witnesses on the platform!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here