Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fans United video

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Some of you non JCLs may remember that around 7 years ago, I produced a DVD called The Fans United to try and raise money for the club. I thought that the only copy I had was corrupt until a massive clear out of the spare room produced what appears to be a working copy. I am in the process of converting it for my archives but thought I would see if there was any appetite for me to get this on Youtube.

In covers the years 1995-1997 via news reports gleaned from various people's videos from the time. If there is enough interest, I'll try and upload it provided the conversion works and the person on here who got my last Youtube account closed down behaves themselves.

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
Yes, always good to have reminders of how bad it really was and how utterly incomprehensible where we are now ever seemed.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Still got my copy and unearth it now and then.. Bath, bottle of red, tub of hagen daz and a snivel as those years unfold.

Incredibly difficult to copy I might add. (Not that I ever did, just wanted a back up.)

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Still got my copy and unearth it now and then.. Bath, bottle of red, tub of hagen daz and a snivel as those years unfold.

Incredibly difficult to copy I might add. (Not that I ever did, just wanted a back up.)
Really? It was only a standard DVD-Video and mine seems to have copied and ripped fine. Anyway, Part 1 should be ready soon - forgot my broadband is 20 times faster then when I used to do this!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Looking forward to seeing this

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Some of you non JCLs may remember that around 7 years ago, I produced a DVD called The Fans United to try and raise money for the club. I thought that the only copy I had was corrupt until a massive clear out of the spare room produced what appears to be a working copy. I am in the process of converting it for my archives but thought I would see if there was any appetite for me to get this on Youtube.

In covers the years 1995-1997 via news reports gleaned from various people's videos from the time. If there is enough interest, I'll try and upload it provided the conversion works and the person on here who got my last Youtube account closed down behaves themselves.

Please do, I haven't seen it.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
BTW - part 1 is an hour long as is part 2. Part 3 is extra footage from 1997/97 and is shorter.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
You may want to give some of your stuff to the club for the museum to help make some video footage?
Delighted to if they want it although they may well have better quality footage

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Lovely stuff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here