Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bridge car park

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Sorry I can't answer your question, but for the sake of starting another thread, I will ask my question here.

Is it quicker to get a 25 bus along Lewes Road or to get a Special Bus from Mithras House?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
can you pay on the day or must it be in advance?

Travel Guide……Parking Available
Car parking is available at the Bridge Car Park, just a few minutes' walk from the Amex, priced £15 on the day. Remember, if parking is booked online or via the ticket office, in advance of our 4pm Wednesday postal cut-off, it is available for £13. For midweek matches, cut-off is the preceding Friday at 4pm

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...ion-v-bolton-1066350.aspx#Qf1dsKCilAg6eTDO.99

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It's a bit of a mare to get away from when compared to Sussex uni. So if there are tickets available for the uni I would go for that. Although the walk is longer, the wait is FAR less in my experience.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Sorry I can't answer your question, but for the sake of starting another thread, I will ask my question here.

Is it quicker to get a 25 bus along Lewes Road or to get a Special Bus from Mithras House?

Get a normal bus get off at uni and walk through underpass much quicker

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When leaving the Bridge Car Park I know that you can either turn left then up Coldean Lane for the A27 west and also go over the lights and turn right for Lewes but can you go over the lights and turn left straight on to the A27 to avoid Coldean Lane. Grandson will be tight for train from HH to get home to Guildford Tuesday night after the game so have to get from Amex to HH station as quick as possible.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
When leaving the Bridge Car Park I know that you can either turn left then up Coldean Lane for the A27 west and also go over the lights and turn right for Lewes but can you go over the lights and turn left straight on to the A27 to avoid Coldean Lane. Grandson will be tight for train from HH to get home to Guildford Tuesday night after the game so have to get from Amex to HH station as quick as possible.

No. You can't get up onto the bridge from underneath.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I'm using the Bridge car park for the first time Saturday; previously I've trained it or parked in the Uni. Sorry if this appears a naive/stupid question, but is the Bridge car park the right turn-in just after you have turned left at the Coldean Lane traffic lights. And do you go through that tiny tunnel?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm using the Bridge car park for the first time Saturday; previously I've trained it or parked in the Uni. Sorry if this appears a naive/stupid question, but is the Bridge car park the right turn-in just after you have turned left at the Coldean Lane traffic lights. And do you go through that tiny tunnel?

yes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here