Oct 31, 2011
haha, love it

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Couldn't we just have a thread about terrible Estate Agents. I could write a very long book about the c***s who have just contributed to my chain collapsing.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Can we please extend this funny posting with a few classic agent euphemisms.

I'll kick off with...

Cosy (hamster cage), quirky (weird and unappealing), versatile space (not suitable for anything specific), popular area (ghetto), great project (derelict write off)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You need to come up with a funny line for your chosen photo - that's half the fun.

"The agent here isn’t just selling a flat, they’re selling a lifestyle. In this case a lifestyle that involves drinking gin before you’ve even got out of bed."

Last edited:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
tumblr_mp9ufyQcHd1rrqskho1_500.jpg

"When I was a child, my favourite fairytale was the one about a front door doomed to gaze down on its original position from an upstairs window."

:lolol: :lolol:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I find it funny, because it is true. When I sold my last house, it went on the market with two agents. One of the agents took their time and had nice pictures, the other agent took a photo of our sofa (not included in the sale) as their image of the living room and the bed (also not included) for their image of the bedroom without managing to give any impression of what the room looks like. It was truely bizarre

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here