Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone tried to download the Digital Stadium App?

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Worked well enough on my Sony Xperia, just a word of advice it really does drain the juice from the trial experience so make sure you're fully charged

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Well on the S2 I don't think that option is there.

I went into Location & security and then into Select device administrators but couldn't see anything that resembled anything to do with unknown sources.

Sorry mate cant help you then!

Northstand CAT

Apr 3, 2012
BN3
It works OK on my S2. You'll need to go to apps-->settings then scroll half way down the page till you see the 'personal' settings. go into security, scroll down again and tick the box that says 'unknown sources'. Next time you try to download it should work alright.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
downloaded perfectly

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
It works OK on my S2. You'll need to go to apps-->settings then scroll half way down the page till you see the 'personal' settings. go into security, scroll down again and tick the box that says 'unknown sources'. Next time you try to download it should work alright.

Hmmm, don't know if I've got a different set up then as my options don't look like that.

Northstand CAT

Apr 3, 2012
BN3
I haven't updated the phones software for a while so it may be different. You'll need to find out how to let your phone accept apps from outside the google play store, then it should work alright for you. I'd have a look on Youtube there seems to be a tutorial for just about everything now.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
And of course just bother us directly if you're still having problems. We'll be making a circuit of the stands from about 1 today, wearing pretty obvious t-shirts, so grab us to get some help.

We've been crying out for an app which will work, so I wish you well today. I have downloaded it to my S3. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here