Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Harding on loan

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
In my 1600+ posts I have never posted any transfer rumour, other than stuff I found on the internet.

However, someone I work with is good friends with Dan Harding, and has told me today that Oscar has had a couple of phone calls with Dan regarding a loan deal. Billy Davies has agreed to it.

Oscar wants to go to three at the back, and wants Harding to play in a wing-back role. He doesn't think Ward or Chicksen are up to it.

Harding still has a home down here, and his partner is from Rottingdean, so is very keen.

He also mentioned that things are already looking shaky at Forest and the new owner doesn't have as much money as thought, it is all borrowed. Some bigger names already eyeing up the exit.

They were hoping to get the deal done today, but there has been some issues between the two clubs. They hope to do beginning of next week.

Feel free to slate me if you wish, only passing on what I heard.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
NSC meltdown if this happens, I actually quite liked him when he was here but he doesn't appear to have improved much since he left.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes...another son of brighton. Get him in now!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
This would be amazing, a real fans favourite.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It'll be a good move for Dan.

Far better to be destroyed in the privacy of training, instead of in front of 30,000 fans.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Actually if this is true, then I despair of the scouting talent of that Burke bloke, who I have it on good authority is not liked

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Actually if this is true, then I despair of the scouting talent of that Burke bloke, who I have it on good authority is not liked

Being liked is irrelevant if he does his job well. So what scouting cock ups has Burke made so far this season? I thought he'd done quite well with the players we've brought in.

D

Deleted member 18477

Doesnt think Ward is up to it? Haha haha haha haha!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Haha, still has the same knobhead of an agent that messed Knight about. He can do one, unless he wants to actually win us over like Hammond did, though he was easier to forgive!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here