Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Letzgo Hunting

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't help thinking vigilante groups, specially ones concerned in such emotive subject isn't going to end well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-24179292

5-live now currently debating this issue.
It would seem the group run the risk of ruining a case making evidence inadmissible.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Heard a little bit about this earlier, the 5live presenter played an interview with a spokesman from the group who demanded anonymity before the interview, funny that.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I heard a bit earlier during the mayo and kermode film review show. It made me think of 'To Catch a Preditor', and NBC dateline show that did the same thing, they set up homes for these people to come visit, the girl (or boy) would just pop to their room to get something, and Chris Matthews would then appear with a camera crew and have cringe enducing conversations about the online chats. He would then tell them they're free to leave because he isn't a police officer and doesn't have any authority, and they'd walk out and a swarm of police officers would arrest them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nothing will ever beat those vigilantes on a Portsmouth estate that attacked a pediatrician no less - thickos

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Nothing will ever beat those vigilantes on a Portsmouth estate that attacked a pediatrician no less - thickos

If I wasn't alive at the time and remember well, you'd be convinced it was urban myth wouldn't you?! It was THAT good!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Isn't it just entrapment and a decent defence lawyer would get them off. Unless like the one today the feds had something more on them. What if a target was already under surveillance it could blow a case. What if it got nasty when they confronted them and the target sued? All a bit of a legal minefield.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here