Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who on NSC is the best at playing, not talking about, football?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Anyone played pro or semi-pro and at what level? Had a trial etc? Who is officially the best player?

Play station / xbox not included.

I played at Uni level. Before they became Polys. Ok, so they were short that week and it was the second team but I did a job as they say!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Junior Hut - Sussex County League 1

Currently residing in Kansas learning and playing Soccer

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Ex Albion players not included! You know what I mean. Unless they are incognito and what to reveal their TRUE identity :)

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
02.gif

Was ok, solid in the tackle if nothing else.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You know how confident you feel when Brez or Casper play? You would think they were world class after 90 mins of my keeping.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I scored a hatrick at Deepdale - it was the perfect hatrick too, left foot, right foot, header.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Played with some very good players 2 ex England juniors (or what ever the name is) and army players for example. But the best is a lady who was ex female pro and left to join the army. She was unbelievable and could beat most goalies.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Played with some very good players 2 ex England juniors (or what ever the name is) and army players for example. But the best is a lady who was ex female pro and left to join the army. She was unbelievable and could beat most goalies.

Yes yes yes. But was she a looker?! ;)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Of those 'regular' posters (ie not Butters, Knight, Hart, Snoopy) the best that I know of, having played with / against are Chesney Christ, bathseagull and scoobs. Dale jasper football guru was a very good young player, before he got fat and discovered beer and stuff, and I believe that uncle Hiney was of a very high standard before his knees gave out.

Personally, exactly the same as the thread starter. Uni 2nds (Liverpool)

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003

Erm, did you not see my hattrick at Hove Park during last Sunday's kick about?!

And there was me about to vote for you! :flounce:

D

Deleted member 2719

Played 600 odd adult games and I was a box to box player and occasionally had to box in between the boxes.
Tiger tackler.
Good engine.
Football brain.
Crap header.
Great opposition winder upper.
No skill.

I am not NSC finest, but i would never let you down.

:guitar:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Mouldy Boots - any trials for pro? Or big semi - pro sides?

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Of those 'regular' posters (ie not Butters, Knight, Hart, Snoopy) the best that I know of, having played with / against are Chesney Christ, bathseagull and scoobs. Dale jasper football guru was a very good young player, before he got fat and discovered beer and stuff, and I believe that uncle Hiney was of a very high standard before his knees gave out.

Personally, exactly the same as the thread starter. Uni 2nds (Liverpool)

Was it ever confirmed that Snoopy was Craig Davis?

D

Deleted member 2719

Mouldy Boots - any trials for pro? Or big semi - pro sides?

No, no one wants a crap header!

To be fair i never really wanted the travelling of County football as i new i would only make the reserves, however i do wish i had had a proper coach from a young age, as i was always a improving player IMO.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here