We are playing very well
The opposition will bring a few
Chance of a decent result
Spanish Day
Everyone back off holiday
Couple of home debuts
Catalan beer on sale
The new Oscar song

What great reasons for our best gate of the campaign. Bring your friends and lets party in the sun!

Tickets available in all standard apart from the WSU.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I had a look earlier and I don't think I can remember seeing as many blocks with tickets available, although their may only be a few tickets in each block of course. Never seen tickets available by the dug outs before.

I had a look earlier and I don't think I can remember seeing as many blocks with tickets available, although their may only be a few tickets in each block of course. Never seen tickets available by the dug outs before.

Until a week or so ago, there was technically season tickets available. I think they are now all in the same pool.

Apart from the north corners, ESL near the away fans and the south, there really is only a handful splattered about

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I'd imagine Bolton will only bring a couple of hundred down so it won't beat the Millwall attendance.

They brought a few last year about 900 if i remember rightly with 4-5 arrested in the ground. Seemed like a bunch of Leeds wannabe's.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Nope...mid table..haven't scored for a couple of weeks..bottom of table team ..bums on seats = 20,005. Will report a crowd of 23,687

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Nope...mid table..haven't scored for a couple of weeks..bottom of table team ..bums on seats = 20,005. Will report a crowd of 23,687
Can I "BUY" 24,000 for a million quid a person...?

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
I'd imagine Bolton will only bring a couple of hundred down so it won't beat the Millwall attendance.
Fraid so,
£30 a ticket plus travel is a bit expensive,
Anyone who wanted to tick off the ground did it last year,
This season's popular seaside trip seems to be Bournemouth,
& lets face it ,we're not bottom of the league because we've been playing great.

Not many of us will be attending this year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here