[Official Site] Oscar Plays Down Bolton Position

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
oscar-l229-1012406_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
15:15 20th September 2013
by Adam Tighe
We don’t have to see their position to know we have to play every game at 100 per cent"
Oscar Garcia
Oscar Garcia is not letting Bolton’s lowly league position influence Albion’s approach.Dougie Freedman’s side - who narrowly missed out on the play-offs last season – are currently rooted to the bottom of the Championship, but the Seagulls head coach is wary of the quality the Trotters possess.
Oscar told seagulls.co.uk, “I normally don’t look at the table as I want to focus on the game, but I know they have been playing well in some games and have some high quality, technically good players; it will be a tough game.
“We experienced this against Milwall and we’re coming off two tough away games, but we are prepared for this game.
“We don’t have to see their position to know we have to play every game at 100 per cent, to try and win the game as we have done from the start, and to play all the games with the same attitude and mentality.
“All the games are difficult, but we are playing at home and in front of our crowd and as usual the fans will support us and encourage us to play well.”
With Albion suffering fresh injuries to Kemy Agustien and Jake Forster-Caskey, Oscar may well have to turn to some of his younger players once more.
kemy-l229-972603.jpg

“Unfortunately none of the weeks are easy, but we have to look at the positive side. Some of the young players are playing and they’re playing well – helping us – and this is a good moment for them.
“I’ve always said I like working with young players because they have an open mind and they want to improve.
“This club is working really well with the young players and next season, with the new training complex facilities, it will be even better for us to create players to grow into the first team.”
The former Barcelona player also declared how pleased he was with the side’s resolute performances in the past two games.
“I’m very pleased because we went face-to-face with two big teams. At Reading we had more possession and had more chances to score, against QPR it was an even game – which isn’t easy to achieve against them at Loftus Road.
“If we keep possession it is easier to defend because we have the ball, but I am very pleased with how the team is working when we don’t have the ball.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here