Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

True county champions relegated

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There appears to be a mistake in the CC table. Surrey, who as we all know, are the leading English team, are just about to get relegated from Division 1.

Surely an appeal is in order?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There appears to be a mistake in the CC table. Surrey, who as we all know, are the leading English team, are just about to get relegated from Division 1.

Surely an appeal is in order?

there is a precedent of course, so they'll struggle. Remember when they made the same ridiculous mistake and produced a table laughably listing Lancashire as in the relegation spots? They went through with that one incredibly, so I guess they will have to with Surrey too, despite the manifest error.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
there is a precedent of course, so they'll struggle. Remember when they made the same ridiculous mistake and produced a table laughably listing Lancashire as in the relegation spots? They went through with that one incredibly, so I guess they will have to with Surrey too, despite the manifest error.

I see Lancashire have romped home in the Cricket Super League (sponsored by a company called LVCC Div 2??), the likes of Sussex can only dream of such a thing.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It could have been worse, if we hadn't taken RHB back they would have plummeted even quicker.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I see Lancashire have romped home in the Cricket Super League (sponsored by a company called LVCC Div 2??), the likes of Sussex can only dream of such a thing.

I noticed that. I assume its some kind of Champions League?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Relegation now confirmed

Bet Grizzly's having a little snigger right now

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You're looking at the table upside down again.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
And their gift of a declaration, means we are likely to fall to 5th after the final match against the champions!

A very poor season by our standards what with the no show at 20/20 as well.

Robinson out!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here