Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Palace tosser Freedman

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll be honest, I'm not a fan.

And if there's a slim chance we can put him on the dole queue with a thrashing of the team he dumped Palace for then we have to take it.

In my mind I can still see him in front of the West Stand, first clenched in triumph, after his Bolton team fluked a draw in about the 156th minute of play last season.

Finally, I'd like to apologise to those around me in the WSU tomorrow as I'm sure to be using the very worst of my football language in his general direction.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I don't mind Freedman. OK, he's exPalace, but not a tosser like Bright or Pardew, in my view.

And they mostly detest him now and call him Greedman, which is a plus.

Last edited:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Dougie ruined my only visit to the Amex last season, so i hope we stuff them, but he cant be blamed for celebrating that late goal after being totally outplayed for the entire game, more relief than joy i would have thought. I dont like him but compared to that ballsack Billy Davies he is not so bad.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can't abide the bloke. Horrible little mess of a man. The fact that his hair always looks a week overdue for a wash, doesn't help either.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Finally, I'd like to apologise to those around me in the WSU tomorrow as I'm sure to be using the very worst of my football language in his general direction.

I've already used up a whole season's worth of very bad football language in the general direction of Andy D'Urso. I'm not sure I've got any left for Freedman. But if they fluke another point with a 154th minute equalizer I'm sure I'll find some from somewhere.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

And if there's a slim chance we can put him on the dole queue with a thrashing of the team he dumped Palace for then we have to take it.

In my mind I can still see him in front of the West Stand, first clenched in triumph, after his Bolton team fluked a draw in about the 156th minute of play last season.

That's fine if you're in block C as my 9 yr old isn't going tomorrow (means I can let rip a bit more than usual).

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's threads like these, all the posts bragging about how we dominated them and were screwed over, the other thread yesterday pointing out how the pressure is on them, and several argus articles bragging about how hard we are to break down and how great our defence is that is pretty much guaranteeing a massive tonking for us at the hands of Bolton.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's threads like these, all the posts bragging about how we dominated them and were screwed over, the other thread yesterday pointing out how the pressure is on them, and several argus articles bragging about how hard we are to break down and how great our defence is that is pretty much guaranteeing a massive tonking for us at the hands of Bolton.

I have zero expectation of anything tomorrow - particularly that we are NOT racing certainties to hand out a smart beating.

I'm more in the slightly deranged Keagan style "I would love it, just love it..." mindset, where there's a risk that the men in white coats will come and take me away.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bozza will be easy to spot tomorrow....he'll have froth around his mouth. I'll give you a wave.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bozza will be easy to spot tomorrow....he'll have froth around his mouth. I'll give you a wave.

There's probably an evens chance of me falling over the edge of the WSU tomorrow as I lean forward as far as I can to try and ensure he hears my abuse.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Always thought he was a good player, until the slimy **** scored twice against us at Withdean.

Sadly as a manager he realised just how good Glenn was, unlike Gus. So I hate him for spotting the lower league Berbatov and getting the enemy promoted on the back of his 30 goals.

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
Think (hope) you are deliberately being a tad provocative here Bozza. Freedman was extremely magnanimous after the 1-1 last season. He'd spent the whole game getting the sort of grief that you appear to be advocating we dish out again, and yet in his post match interviews he said that he'd never seen a Brighton side play that sort of quality football before and acknowledged how fortunate Bolton were to come away with the point. Take away the Palace link and he was one of the more measured away managers at the Amex last season. As for celebrating that last gasp equaliser - his team had been pounded for 95 minutes yet they pulled the rabbit from the hat - I think he was entitled.

A hate filled Palace related thread with threats of behaviour that break the Amex Conduct Code - three days and three game ban , shirley ? :ban:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Think (hope) you are deliberately being a tad provocative here Bozza. Freedman was extremely magnanimous after the 1-1 last season. He'd spent the whole game getting the sort of grief that you appear to be advocating we dish out again, and yet in his post match interviews he said that he'd never seen a Brighton side play that sort of quality football before and acknowledged how fortunate Bolton were to come away with the point. Take away the Palace link and he was one of the more measured away managers at the Amex last season. As for celebrating that last gasp equaliser - his team had been pounded for 95 minutes yet they pulled the rabbit from the hat - I think he was entitled.

There is no place for intelligent reasoned debate when it comes to irrational hatred.

Kindly move on - there's nothing for you in this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here