Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valencia 0 Swansea 3

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not a bad result against the team that finished 4th in La Liga last season.

Early days but they've demolished some half decent teams so far. Any chance they're dark horses for the competition?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The early red card for Valencia no doubt helped, but the way they were playing I think Swansea would have won quite comfortably anyway

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Swansea look like a very good continental passing side. V encouraging to see an English league club side doing this. Swansea must be the prime template for Brighton. I don't care what is achieved but if we can look this fluid one day i'll be very happy (and well on our way i would venture)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Valencia are awful at the moment they got an absolute tonking by Betis at the weekend, was watching in a bar in Valencia!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I only caught the 2nd half, but I did manage to see 2 goals & witness Swansea playing some scintilating footy. It wouldn't have surprised me if they'd won by 5 or 6 in the end, frankly. Laudrup looks to be taking them to a level that even the most optimistic Swans supporter could only dream of. I hope they go all the way in the competition. :clap2:

Jimmy Grimble

Laudrup is destined for a big club at the end of the season.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
1238771_10153211817955184_316530677_n.jpg

PSV 0 - 2 Ludogorets .. and the Bulgarian fans went firework mad!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Swansea look like a very good continental passing side. V encouraging to see an English league club side doing this. Swansea must be the prime template for Brighton. I don't care what is achieved but if we can look this fluid one day i'll be very happy (and well on our way i would venture)

Swansea isn't in England. It isn't in the civilised world as it goes. I know. I've been there.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hats off to Swansea, a standout result and three cracking goals.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I saw espanyol beat Valencia 3-1 on the second week of the season. Valencia are in all sorts of bother. It was thought espanyol would be fighting the drop this season as they have money troubles too, they seem to be coping. But Valencia... It could be a real sha,e if they don't get it together.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
What was with the valencia fans streaming out of their end at the beginning of the 2nd half leaving it empty?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here