Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Wanderers most famous supporter.....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Vernon%20Kay-1567134.jpg

No disrespect Vernon, you may be the nations favourite Vernon due to your hilarious role as host of All Star Family Fortunes :lol:, but your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Saturday.

Oscar and the boys are in fine fettle after two fantastic points away at former EPL giants QPR and Reading in the past week and will be looking to make those points really count with a big win at home to the worst team in the league.

Come on, theres only a handful of tickets left so lets sell them and raise the roof for the return of our heroes and cheer them onto a big win.

:ascarf:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What about Amir Khan I would think he is more well known world wide like in the USA than Vernon Kaye who would be unknown in the USA probably.

Possibly in the US although I doubt Khan is much of a household name there other than amongst the boxing community. Kay is hugely popular in the UK, amongst a much wider audience.

I should also give a mention to Peter Kay and Reg Holdsworth who are both big Bolton fans.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think this is a first. Normally crodo's 'biggest fan' doesn't even support the club in question!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont agree I think Khan is far more well known than Vernon Kaye and not only the boxing fraternity, but all sport followers male and female. Vernon Kaye is most famous for being the husband and cheating on Tess Daley and a third rate quiz show presenter.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think this is a first. Normally crodo's 'biggest fan' doesn't even support the club in question!
A bit like crodo himself then.

He posts the same tedium on a Walsall forum, upthesaddlers.com because that's where he lives and who he actually supports.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
What about Amir Khan I would think he is more well known world wide like in the USA than Vernon Kaye who would be unknown in the USA probably.

He is actually known in the US as he was the host of their version of Dancing on Ice. That said it didn't do very well and was cancelled after 1 season.

It's up there with Steve Jones being the host of the US X-Factor in strange presenting decisions that US TV Exec's have made.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A bit like crodo himself then.

He posts the same tedium on a Walsall forum, upthesaddlers.com because that's where he lives and who he actually supports.

You mean there are 2 crodo's?

:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here