Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jeff schlupp- leicester

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
pretty sure i just saw him coming out of hove station with two very official looking men and getting into an audi that was parked outside.
possible loan signing?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That's good football knowledge I wouldn't know my Jeff Schlupps from my Rudy Gestedes.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
why would he get out at Hove?

Jimmy Grimble

Left back/winger come striker. Played up front against us last year, was moderately dangerous if I remember correctly.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
pretty sure i just saw him coming out of hove station with two very official looking men and getting into an audi that was parked outside.
possible loan signing?

Has The Goldstone (RIP) suddenly materialized?! Why has he come out of Hove Station, when he could leave out of Brighton Station or even better Falmer Station?!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Left back/winger come striker. Played up front against us last year, was moderately dangerous if I remember correctly.

Left back?..... ..talented striker with potential to become very good indeed but needs games to gain confidence. Would he get that here.....?
Certainly offers pace and something a little different in the "junior CMS" mode.

Dont really see it happening but wouldnt be unhappy if it did.

Contrast to 'arry at QPR though who is supposedly after Adbayor on loan.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Left back?..... ..talented striker with potential to become very good indeed but needs games to gain confidence. Would he get that here.....?
Certainly offers pace and something a little different in the "junior CMS" mode.

Dont really see it happening but wouldnt be unhappy if it did.

Contrast to 'arry at QPR though who is supposedly after Adbayor on loan.

He played at left back for Leicester in the later stages of last season

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Has The Goldstone (RIP) suddenly materialized?! Why has he come out of Hove Station, when he could leave out of Brighton Station or even better Falmer Station?!

Perhaps he likes a bit of a Schlepp of an evening? :smile:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I REALLY don't rate him from what I've seen...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So currently the list of people that know what Jeff Schlupp looks like stands at 3:-

Old Ma Schlupp
Mrs/Ms Schlupp
&
Tomfitz12

and only 2 are certain.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
should probably say this... saw a man coming out of the station who looked very athletic and had a Leicester bag with him along with 2 'official men'. I then, about 1 min later googled Leicester players and can almost certainly confirm that it was him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here