Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inmates guilty of child killer Subhan Anwar's murder

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I know justice was served with his sentence but I must say there does seem to be some natural justice here!

That poor kid had 107 injuries, including fractures to all her limbs, when she died!

I sincerely hope this makes the mother of Daniel Pelka and her partner sleep even more uncomfortably in their cells tonight!!

"Two inmates have been found guilty of strangling a child killer with his own tracksuit bottoms at a maximum security prison in Worcestershire.

Gary Smith, 48, and Lee Newell, 44, tied up and killed Subhan Anwar, from Huddersfield, in his cell at HMP Long Lartin, near Evesham, on 14 February.

Anwar was serving at least 23 years for murdering his partner's two-year-old daughter, Warwick Crown Court heard.

The two men are expected to be sentenced next week.

The 23-year-old former salesman was jailed for life in 2009 after being convicted at Bradford Crown Court of Sanam Navsarka's murder. Anwar's partner Zahbeena Navsarka was cleared of her daughter's murder but found guilty of manslaughter and jailed for nine years.

Sanam had suffered 107 injuries, including fractures to all her limbs.

The trial of Newell and Smith heard they were serving life terms for murders committed in 1988 and 1998 respectively.

The pair had denied murdering Anwar, blaming each other for the killing, but the jury convicted them both after about three-and-a-half hours of deliberations.

Jurors also convicted Newell of stealing prayer beads and some jewellery belonging to Anwar, while Smith admitted the theft of property from the child killer's cell."

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Two killers now have to spend even longer inside and a child killer is dead.

Its a win win situation as far as I can see.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
No downside here. If the pair of them decided to say "yeah, it was us. We did it because he was a vicious child killer who tortured a baby to death" rather than blaming each other, I'd have a lot more time for them.

Obviously all of em were in the right place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here