Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weird dreams...post yours here.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Had a right odd one last night...

I was on the Palace pier where they were renting (for a pound) personal flying saucers which were flat and round with a circumference about the same as a bin lid. You lay down on it with your head, arms and legs sticking over the edge and then you floated off. You made it change altitude and direction by " swimming" and sort of glided about.

I was swooping around the crowded seafront causing amazement with people pointing excitedly but...as your " time" ran down the saying saucer started shrinking until eventually it was te size of a dinner plate and became less and less buoyant...in the end I was shouting at some friends of mine (who's house I was hovering over, even though they don't live in Brighton) to blow into the air to keep me aloft...and I limped back to the pier to hand in my (by now tiny) UFO.

Wtf?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I had a dream that one day in Alabama little black boys and black girls joined hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers. Weird or what?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I had a dream that one day in Alabama little black boys and black girls joined hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers. Weird or what?

And then you got shot by a white supremacist and Bono sang a song about it?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

That'll never happen, much though it should. People have been going on about it for 50 years.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I had two stange dreams lately, I had a dream that I was standing looking at the Gerkin and all of a suddern it began to just collapse and people began running towards me but I refused to move.

second one I had a dream that i was falling out of bed but i couldn't stop myself even though I felt awake. I then woke up in shock that and I was just laying in bed normally.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I think the dreams that I can remember aren't uncommon: turning up to school with no trousers on; turning up for a exam/race (that exists in real life) having not revised/trained; and shagging really inappropriate women.

I used to have the occasional smoke at uni, and that was guaranteed to make me have weird dreams.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I though only women told each other their dreams? My missus used to try and tell me hers the minute she woke up. I couldn't have given less of a shit.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I though only women told each other their dreams? My missus used to try and tell me hers the minute she woke up. I couldn't have given less of a shit.

Even if it was about her doing lesbian stuff?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I had one last night but it was a dream which crept into reality. Basically it was a serious case of sleepy head.

I was thinking in my sleep that I suddenly had no clue how to get to work. I was going through the route in my head and getting massivly panicked that I was going to miss the meeting as I had no idea how to get to manchester.

I was thinking in my dream " Do I go into the centre of Brighton? I know how to get to Southampton. Is it near there? I'm sure I park the car, Is that in Doncaster? Which train do I get to Manchester or do I usually drive to manchester?"

Anyway I woke up and grabbed my phone to google map how to get to my office in Manchester. I then remembered I work in Haywards Heath and there was no meeting. I felt better after that.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

When you say "used to" do I infer that she is now telling her dreams to somebody else? Alternatively, perhaps she's telling someone else and you don't know about it?

Or perhaps she is just a dream and you are a figment of her imagination....wow man..what is this shit I'm smoking?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I had one last night but it was a dream which crept into reality. Basically it was a serious case of sleepy head.

I was thinking in my sleep that I suddenly had no clue how to get to work. I was going through the route in my head and getting massivly panicked that I was going to miss the meeting as I had no idea how to get to manchester.

I was thinking in my dream " Do I go into the centre of Brighton? I know how to get to Southampton. Is it near there? I'm sure I park the car, Is that in Doncaster? Which train do I get to Manchester or do I usually drive to manchester?"

Anyway I woke up and grabbed my phone to google map how to get to my office in Manchester. I then remembered I work in Haywards Heath and there was no meeting. I felt better after that.

Seek help!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Had a right odd one last night...

I was on the Palace pier where they were renting (for a pound) personal flying saucers which were flat and round with a circumference about the same as a bin lid. You lay down on it with your head, arms and legs sticking over the edge and then you floated off. You made it change altitude and direction by " swimming" and sort of glided about.

I was swooping around the crowded seafront causing amazement with people pointing excitedly but...as your " time" ran down the saying saucer started shrinking until eventually it was te size of a dinner plate and became less and less buoyant...in the end I was shouting at some friends of mine (who's house I was hovering over, even though they don't live in Brighton) to blow into the air to keep me aloft...and I limped back to the pier to hand in my (by now tiny) UFO.

Wtf?

Sounds like a great dream, I have regular ones where I park my car and forget where I've parked it and end up on a right mission, or I end up in a building where the way back down is disintegrating before my eyes and the only way it up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here