Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR concourse

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Did the designer get his numbers mixed up?

A ridiculously narrow concourse thoroughfare was complimented by the widest serving counter ever.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Did the designer get his numbers mixed up?

A ridiculously narrow concourse thoroughfare was complimented by the widest serving counter ever.

That's so the staff are well away from the projectile vomiting of their chicken pie victims.

I've been feeling crook all day after mine.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Seriously makes you realise how lucky we are at the Amex,4 staff selling shitty pies and shitty beer. all for £7.00 then to be cramped in right next to the bogs. LOVELY.

PIE was shit, the Cider was wet so it did a job, just about.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I dread to think how long it would take to evacuate that upper stand if there was a fire. Watford is similar, in that it is very narrow and crowded.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Anyone have a hotdog? The packaging proudly stated, "The best hotdogs in the world". I opened it up & found a dry roll with a small sausage in it. Awful

Like I say the chicken pie was enough for me. I chucked half of it which is VERY unlike me.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I dread to think how long it would take to evacuate that upper stand if there was a fire. Watford is similar, in that it is very narrow and crowded.

Were you there in the recent and full Anfield Road Lower? Do as we say, not as we do!!

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I don't think I'll ever moan about the Amex after visiting Loftus Road. It had nothing at all to praise.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Were you there in the recent and full Anfield Road Lower? Do as we say, not as we do!!

Yes. The other fairly recent ground that had a very narrow and crowded concourse was our cup visit to White Hart Lane. I could hardly expand my ribs to breathe.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I think i have become a bit of a stadium snob since we moved to the Amex. The concourse yesterday did make me wonder, how health and saftey let them get away with it.

Same though with leeds when it was 1 in 1 out on the concourse.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Although it was quite a hike, most people 'fed and watered' at Walkabout so whilst only top-ups were required at the ground, it WAS pretty cramped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here