Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR Moaning at the lack of strikers.....eh!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
My heart bleeds for Harry. Maybe we could lend him Ashley Barnes, who, after all, is rubbish (allegedly).

And I am being ironic on both counts.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is probably the prelude to Harry going after Defoe or Adebayor on loan from Spurs. Personally, as I like them as my 2nd club would prefer they kept them as back up strikers who can score goals in the Premier

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
This is probably the prelude to Harry going after Defoe or Adebayor on loan from Tottenham.

Probably right in that he'll try but doubt either will go. Adebayor is of the firm opinion that he is the best striker at Tottenham and I doubt Defoe will drop down a division in a world cup year.Another premiership team would take him on loan if he really wanted football and isn't getting it at spurs..

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
I know the huge investment in the squad and the wealth of talent is well documented on here but I couldn't help just shrugging my shoulders and laughing resignedly to my mate when the likes of Assou-Ekotto, Jenas and Traore were brought on as replacements.
I thought Assou-Ekotto tipped the balance of the game in QPR's way when he came on. Thankfully the other two were pony.

Proud of our guys last night.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Once again 'arry is forced to play with a "bare bones" team, I don't know how he manages to get teams on the pitch, let alone compete.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Probably right in that he'll try but doubt either will go. Adebayor is of the firm opinion that he is the best striker at Tottenham and I doubt Defoe will drop down a division in a world cup year.Another premiership team would take him on loan if he really wanted football and isn't getting it at spurs..

I wouldnt be so sure, JD was moaning in the papers about not playing and has kicked a hornets nest with some comments about Ade, I wouldnt be shocked to see him shipped out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here