Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA V Bolton - Score Predictor

BHA v Bolton - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BHA (13th) welcome Bolton (24th) to the Amex on Saturday for what will be my son's 18th birthday (listen at half time to the announcement!). A win for the seagulls & we could be pushing on the door to the top 6. A win for the trotters & they will surely move out the bottom 3. Albion have drawn their last 3 matches & with a number of players, injured, suspended or ineligible to play will find the going tough, against a side to whom we rarely get many points from. Bolton are still seeking their first win of the campaign, however, they have drawn two of their last three matches.

Head to head, we have only met 14 times. 4 BHA wins, 5 draws & 5 defeats. Last season the trotters had the better results a 1-0 win at their place & 1-1 at The Amex. It's been 21 years since we last beat them in Sussex. Surely now it's our time? And my 18 year old can buy me his first legal pint after the match ..... to celebrate.

As for the Predictor:

Well played to the 10 pollsters who correctly predicted last nights 0-0 score, particularly to Pauli cee who has moved jointly to the top:

Bognor Bystander, Dick Head, flint, HawkTheSeagull, Ken Livingstone Seagull, pauli cee, rcf0712, Shirty, SuperBrighton, TWseagull

Leaderboard:

3 Points

Mew, pauli cee

2 Points

bernster, Blue Valkyrie, casbom, Dick Head, Jimmy Skaville, nevergoagain, Richard_419, Ringmer Seagull, Shirty, Silk, Steve Foster, Stuart Munday, SuperBrighton, The Orange Seagull, tomo1794

1 Point

1901, albionalbino, Albion Edd, albion534, angmering albion, beattie143, BHA96, Blackadder, Bognor Bystander, Bognor Seagull, bomber 130, Braders, brakespear, brighton7, BrightonGuy, brighton_b0y, Bruntburger, BUTTERBALL, Cold Gettin Dumb, countryman, Creaky, dave hylands, DavidRyder, DBL, Deano's Invisible Pants, del strangefish, dig54, Djmiles, DTES, Dublin seagull, Duriston, El Turi, FamilyGuy, father_and_son, flint, FOOTSKI, fozzie's headband, Geriatric Seagull, Glanders, glasfryn, Gregory2,Smith1, half time scores, HawkTheSeagull, Hillian1, Horton's halftime iceberg, Hyperion, Janbha, Jay Cartwright, Jimmy Come Lately, jonathonlivingstoneseagul, Kalimantan Gull, Ken Livingstone Seagull, Knightsworld, Lethargic, Lifelong Supporter, Luke 93, malleus24, mangull, Matrix10, MattBackHome, mickygp, muzzledseagull, mwrpoole, NEASTGULL, nipponseagull, Norman Baker suck my lozenge, northernseagull, Northstand Nutter, One Teddy Maybank, Oscar, Ozziemate, paul pring, perseus, Pixelated Penguin, PWA, RandyWanger, rcf0712. robbie c, Rod Marsh, Rodney Thomas, ruthers, Seagull on the wing, SeagullinExile, seagulls99, Sergei's Celebration, Shaun, Shuggie, SIMMO SAYS, smillie's garden, The Brighton Bear, The Duke, The Modfather, theboybilly, TheJasperCo, TheMajor, Thunder Bolt, Tim Over Whelmed, tomfitz12, Trelford Mills Guide Dog, TWSeagull, VAL1850, Waino696969, Wellesley, Weretheweststand, withdeanwombat.

Hall of Fame

2012/2013 Winner OzMike 9 points
2011/2012 Winner SWINDON SEAGULL 9 points
Most wins overall (last two seasons) del strangefish 13 points

Predicted Scores: 2013/2014 Season

Leeds (A) 275 scores, 23 correct, 2-1 defeat
Newport (H) 197 scores, 6 correct, 1-1 (90 mins) 3-1 defeat aet
Derby (H) 196 scores, 12 correct, 2-1 defeat
Birmingham (A) 219 scores, 19 correct, 1-0 win
Burnley (H) 231 scores, 60 correct, 2-0 win
Millwall (H) 221 scores, 8 correct, 1-1 draw
Reading (A) 192 scores, 3 correct, 0-0 draw
QPR (A) 190 scores, 10 correct, 0-0 draw

As ever, use your head. You decide ...........................

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East
2-0.

Barnes brace.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Gone for a narrow 1-0 but not at all confident.

Bolton haven't become a bad team overnight and will wake up eventually. More than that we will be fielding our weakest side so far and that will likely include the misfiring Dave and Buckley neither of whom have looked overly interested so far. Likely to be squeaky bum time Saturday

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sorry, got 1-1 all over this one for me

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
You know Bolton will turn around their run of bad results......but not this weekend! 3-1 I've gone for, they will score early then we'll batter them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here